Friday, November 11, 2022

Goodbye Tokyo, I hardly knew you

On the Monorail for Haneda airport,  next stop Honolulu. 

I owe you several posts about Japan (and still a few about Korea I think...), but for now,  let me just say that Japan has a phenomenal public transport system,  and I have had the perfect weather to hop the trains around the whole country.

I feel like a lifetime wouldn't be enough to fully understand the Japanese culture,  or to see everything this country has to offer,  but I've had a good sampling.

It has been a whirlwind of a trip, but absolutely incredible.  Looking forward to sitting on the deck in Hawaii, looking out at the ocean,  and processing all the things I've learned and seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day, another adventure

On the beautiful island of Puerto Rico with Andrea and Kevin. First beverage in hand! Already confronting cultural differences with a cockfi...