Saturday, November 5, 2022

Tokyo

So, all I saw of Tokyo was airport, subway, hotel. I'm going back at the end of Japan trip, so more to follow.

The hotel was cool. Three floors built at the top of a 14-story office building, with an open air courtyard.


The room was small, but not as tiny as I thought it was going to be.

The best part was the laundry machine.
All-in-one machine (washer/dryer/detergent included) with a 4 digit locking code that you could set if you didn't feel comfortable leaving your laundry and didn't want to babysit it for 2 hours.
Packed just about right, because I was down to my last clean pair of...socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day, another adventure

On the beautiful island of Puerto Rico with Andrea and Kevin. First beverage in hand! Already confronting cultural differences with a cockfi...